Tuesday, May 16, 2006

training day !


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


This is my son Sébastien ( we fondly call him Basti - ala Pinoy baga ). This video was taken during his training when he was almost 2 years old....ha ha ha. Just trying to figure out if he can manage to eat alone. And well, I guess you can tell me how independent he was. Actually he was eating couscous I made. He seems to like it that is why I prefer to make his food and not buying at all of this "ready to eat" that we can always and easy to find in the groceries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTIEEEE!!!

Kala

Analyse said...

mmmmm, c'est bon, arretes de m'embeter maman, je mange...mmmmm, c'est bon..

hehe, obvious ba, he likes it a lot..

Anonymous said...

"istorbo naman si maman, ang daming tanong... bising bisi na nga ako dito sa couscous ko eh..."

he's so adorable!!

PS: I finally heard your voice :-))

Anonymous said...

Kala - O di ba mana sa Ama!

Ana - Kulit ko talaga no! Tanong pa ako kung masarap eh ça se voit très bien qu'il a adoré...

Joy - galing kumain ni bébé noh...nagmana sa ina sa katakawan ha ha ha!

Thanks Joy ! O di ba boses ni Matutina!