Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mayumi turns 1

I've come to realized that time is running so quickly. One year ago, I was just waiting for my little girl to be born but look at her now, she's grown up and celebrating her first birthday. She walks, she has 8 teeth, she starts to imitate some words and she's a bit naughty !

Normally Filipinos celebrate birthdays flamboyantly like organizing party in Mc Donalds or Jollibee, others will make it a simple gathering with family, relatives and friends just like I did ! Either way, I'm sure kids will enjoy and appreciate whatever surprises it would be as long as it is laboured with love. I organized a modest celebration for my little princesse. Since we live just beside a public park
Parc des Bruyeres we decided to do it inside where there are tables and chairs already installed and playgrounds. My husband thought it would be a perfect place for the kids and they will savour and appreciate the nature. As forecasted by Meteo (weather forecast) we will have cloudy sky and a little of rainshowers which is not always true. Good thing that nature was in his perfection!

Food that I prepared myself were pansit, lumpiang shanghai, sushi, grilled saucisse (pork sausage) and my two friends brought cakes (chocolate cake and millefuille - cream puff cake) drinks, without forgetting the all time favorite Champagne for the kids (Champomy). There's also candies, chips, nuts and a botlle of wine for appetizer.

We had so much fun! Great weather, yummy foods..Lol... and nature at it's best. Thank you to you all for coming and making things possible. It was a simple celebration but a memorable one ! See you again next year ! Here are some of the pictures.







7 comments:

kala said...

Yay! Happy birthday mimi! Sorry tonton Julien and Tati Kala couldn't come, but we will bawi! ;-) Kisses to mayumi, the most adorable princess in the world!

Ladynred said...

Wow! you are so grown up Mayumi. Happy Birthday to you...Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Francesca said...

Bah, akala ko photos from Pinas, Haze. Oks na oks ah!

ang saya saya nyoo!

Anonymous said...

they're adorable! :)

Analyse said...

happy bday mimi!!

from louna and tita ana ;)

Anonymous said...

late na ako dito... waaaah! May sobra pa ba? *lol*

Belated happy birthday to Mayumi! She's so lovely, like mommy.

Anonymous said...

Kala - Thanks Tati Kala & Tonton Julien for the greeting! Ok lang po yon basta next time I hope you could come!

Agring - Yes grown up ang walking proudly! Wow kissess din po sa inyong dalawa!

Francesca - Oo talagang masaya kahit simpleng celebration lang di ba!

Nao - Thanks Nao :-)

Tati Ana & Louna - Thank you very much for thinking of me on my birthday! Bisous :-)

Joy - Better to be late than never ika nga! Anyways, salamat po sa pagbati!