Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Results

My parents just received my bulletin scholaire (report card) and they congratulated me for having good results. My Mom told me concerning my teacher’s opinion. They commented that I made a great progress, that I listen a lot and get to follow instructions, very sensitive to others and that I can be a leader! My Papa and Maman are happy to have read the feedback. In my report card I was graded with 1 and 2. This time I have no 3 unlike my previous years, I did get few 3’s. We are noted from 1 (highest grade) to 5 (lowest grade).

At school, I really learn a many things. I start learning the alphabets and write them slowly but surely. I learn colouring and identify its colours & shapes, to classify different animals, recognize the 4 seasons, poesies, songs and its dances, to listen and be attentive to teacher’s directives and socialize more and more with my colleagues. Happy and proud with myself and I am sure my parents are.

Now, it’s me Mayumi talking. My Maman had a conversation with my teacher. According to my teacher, I am very discreet. My teacher told my Maman that I understand instructions which I participate in every activity. The only worry is that I talk very soft wherein they couldn’t hear me. Maman explained to my teacher that she’s surprise to hear that I am comporting discreetly at school whereas at home I am very naughty, loud and smart. Yes I confirm I am completely different at school because I observe a lot and because I am the youngest amongst us. Nonetheless, I still love going to school for the reason that learning is very important and will benefit a lot from it. I will tell you more about the progress I will make at school in my (our) future post. For now we’re out hiking ! Happy Sunday !

1 comment:

Analyse said...

oh, i think it's just normal to have different attitudes between school and home.. i already see that with louna.

congrats kuya basti. you're a real example not only to mimi but to other kids as well.