Friday, April 25, 2008

3 candles and growing !


Today is my BIG day. A wonderful day for a child like me.... a perfect day to be thankful. To my parents who have brought me into this beautiful world and their never ending love, support and understanding. To my Kuya Basti who is always very patient and kind with me (I know I am naughty). To all my grand parents who always think of me despite of the distances that separate us. To all my relatives and friends, my godparents....and to YOU UP THERE...THANK YOU !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon anniversaire, Mimi! You're so big already... you even have your hair in pigtails already! :D

les crapouilles said...

Merci TATI KALA! Now I can tell you I am a real big girl with may hair tied up ! Hey Happy Birthday to you too :D ! HUGS

JOJOSHO thanks for your visit!

Analyse said...

oh, she really looks angelic in this picture. *kisses*

les crapouilles said...

Thank you Tati Ana :D! Your visit is always appreciated !