Sunday, August 26, 2007

new discovery

I will turn 5 years old early next year and I really wish to have a real bicycle. I started thinking about it when we went at the park near my school. My Maman saw me looking at the 2 boys at my age who were biking very well. I continued observing them and suddenly my Maman asked me if I wanted to have the same bike like them. I said yes immediately with sparkling eyes. I told her that the bike we have at home are okey but just for small babies like my sister. I've added that it's time for me to really learn to bike with the real one.

My Maman started to talk about it with Papa and they've decided to buy me a real bicyle :) ! A week ago we went to
Decathlon where we used to buy sports materials. They offer affordable prices, many choices and brandmarks to consider. I was excited to see how my bike would look like.

Since I am a beginner my parents were really practicable to have bought this bike. The price was okey and I was really glad to have it. Included in this bike are the 2 supporting small tires to regain my balance which are adjustable and relflectible light which is detachble that permits to bike during night. Vacation is not yet over and my Maman helps me to learn biking during weekdays at the park near us. I hope to learn how to bike soon without these supporting tires on it. I am not in a hurry but I am just so excited on this new discovery and challenge that I am experiencing as a growing boy. Then I could teach my little sister to bike when she reach my age. All I could do for the moment is to be patient, learn how to balance, apply different techiniques advised by my parents and most especially bike carefully !
I would appreciate to hear recommendations from you about biking. That would be a great help !

7 comments:

kala said...

When I taught my younger brother how to bike, we used to lift the training wheels little by little from the ground just to reassure him that if he lost his balance the training wheels were still there. sooner or later though he got so used to it and didn't even realise we had removed the training wheels.

good luck, basti, and always wear your helmet and knee pads, at least while you're learning!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the advice Tati Kala it would help me a lot ! Oh I alsmost forgot my helmet and knee caps, I'll ask Maman get ready with it ;) ! Thanks for visiting us, really appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hi Basti
I am Santa and i am very dissapointed because for next Christmas, i thought that a bicycle was an excellent idea for your gift ...
But now, i must to think for a new idea !!!! :-(

Santa
;-)

Best regards for your parents and your sister

Anonymous said...

Hi Santa thank you for visiting me from time to time ! Oh, so you planned to offer me a bicyle anyway, any gift would do ;) ! I am not very complicated :) !

Come again and visit me often ! Take care and see you very soon !

Analyse said...

yep, dont forget the helmet and knee caps. wow, the little boy is really growing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tatie Analyse , soon it will be time for Louna ;)! I will teach some techiniques :) !

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/#louisvuittonhandbags]louis vuitton handbags[/url], These are definitely definitely the louis vuitton. I have actually Check out frames at this instant. These usually are fantastic to deliver around the house, modest davidson, to do the job, at the dance club 1 ) perhaps extending its love to go to bed in.... I checked out all of the comparisons and even prepared a real half-size all the way down which are flawless. I obtained many in Bread ( space ) this is the tremendous design. I will often have obtained schokofarbene but I currently have a few dark-gray louis vuitton.
I need my favorite louis vuitton!! I wish they made the entire group during the higher ones.
impeccable louis vuitton , conforme, livraison agile et soignée.Indulgence
Document extremely adore my own [url=http://regts2013.overblog.com/]louis vuitton store[/url]!! I have a very the high top louis vuitton and convey the whole bunch a whole lot of period. Just picked up our Stand out Black colored Temporary louis vuitton, painted that company for the luncheon whereas in the The particular Excellent skiing conditions! Not a challange.....a few little feet were definitely warm and so process but yet I had become in spite of everything attractive! No probs through giving up sequins, believe it or not the direction they manufactured, There's no doubt that they seem in order to feel really perhaps sturdier!!! Would often recommend him or her consistently!
So i am desire to bring it inside witnter. Would you moon [url=http://higts.overblog.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url].
I'm sure each of these louis vuitton. I find myself they begin to opt for all the details and may also possibly be decked out to get a evening out in town, or sometimes damaged delicately utilizing sweatpants.