Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We did it !

We're back from our winter break. And we have a good news for you. I got my première etoile and Mayumi (Poussin) did great as well. I think, skiing with my Papa almost every weekend has helped me a lot to pass the test. I have learned many things from him. Skiing for the first star course requires a pair of sticks. Indeed, it allows me to learn and practice to change movements inside the tracks. To start with a sequence of basic skidded turns on a route suitable materialized. These skills in terms of "crossing" skis parallel to allow for maintenance of the angles on square. And to know how not to take dangerous slopes. I went with my ski monitor and students of the same level to practice skiing before the exam. Friday we passed the test and fortunately I made it and others did not. I am sorry for those who didn't make it but I am sure they will have get their première etoile the next time. While me, Mayumi had my first medal Poussin with Piou-Piou club. This is my Kuya practicing with the slopes and jumping a little bit biggrin !

No comments: