Saturday, January 17, 2009

6 candles and growing

Our first post as of year 2009. Sorry we got so busy these past few days as we are always out of town during the weekends. Thanks to Papa's childhood friend for being so nice to lend us the family's flat in the Alps and so we would like to take advantage to go skiing. Since it's so expensive to rent a hotels rooms we are so lucky to have a free accommodations without spending too much. Last weekend January 17, was my birthday and it was the first time I celebrated it in the mountain and so here I am blowing my 6 candles razz.



On this occasion I am taking this chance to thank my parents who's always there to love and guide me since I came into this world. For giving me the essential things in life . My sister who's there to play and even fight with me but still I love her for what she is. Anyhow, fighting with siblings are just normal and I guess it's how we learn to compromise and settle things diplomatically. To all my relatives in the Philippines and in France who thinks of me during this occasion and to friends too...Thank you !

No comments: