Monday, December 08, 2008

One down !

It was Friday morning when I lost my first tooth (December 5, 2008) so I should take note of this, it's very important as this is history biggrin . Before we left for Philippines my lower tooth was already shaking so before leaving we went to the dentist and have a little check up. Apparently, Maman was afraid because it's too early and normally kids lost their first tooth at the age of 7, well that's what Maman think. But the dentist told us that it's normal and that some could lost their tooth earlier than expected. My dentist made an x-ray of my teeth to make sure that there is already the permanent one. The result is satisfying and that the permanent tooth is ready. I am just waiting for my tooth to go away and have it taken by my little mouse friend.





I have lost the lower left central. We were on the way to school when suddenly my tooth fell down. We were accompanied my Papa and Maman and I felt that my tooth fell down easily without any pain as if I was chewing something. I gave it to my Maman and she kept it . She told me to put it under my pillow because the little mouse will pass by. I waited for the first night but he didn't appear. The next day, after our school I've checked it and my tooth was still there. So that night, I slept very well and when I woke up my little mouse took it away and left a little gift for me smile !

2 comments:

kala said...

That's really a milestone! Welcome to the world of permanent teeth, Basti! now you have no excuse NOT to brush your teeth!

les crapouilles said...

Hi Tatie Kala, welcome back to France! Oh even if I still have my baby teeth I manage to brush my teeth before going to school and going to bed at night sinon, Maman se fâcheras :D !