Friday, July 04, 2008

Last day

Today is our last day at school and we are happy to be on vacation and we think that we deserve it because we have worked well in class. I (Basti) am admitted to Grande Section (Big section) but will still be a part of the kindergarten. My teacher talked to Maman telling that she is happy of the progress I made during the last 2 years I have been with her. Since I am a very discreet and reserve child during those 2 years I became confident. I am able to express and participate more in class. I was even noted in my report card by my teachers that I can be a leader razz and my parents were so happy and impressed about it.

Whereas I (Mayumi) started schooling at the age of 2 years and 4 months I was in the Toute Petite section (Very Little class) and I just spent every morning except Wednesdays from 9 AM to 11:30 AM not bad for a little girl. This is to get used to people by socializing at an early age wink. Next school year I will embark on a normal level which is the '"Petite Section" Little Section. I've learned a lot from my previous class and I am sure I will have changes and new things to share and explore. As for my teacher's evaluation I am also a very timid child, reserve and maybe intimidated because I am the youngest. I am often behave and attentive at class. I understand a lot of things and my teacher thinks that I will be less timid and more confident next year.

Finally, tonight we will be on vacation
razz and we have 2 wedding invitations out of Marseilles, friends invitations and our Corsica travel. Happy vacation to everyone and enjoy the summer !

No comments: