Tuesday, February 05, 2008

snow scoot

My Mom and I aren't skiing but we just stroll around. Sliding in the snow. Looking and admiring people who were skiing, snowboarding, racketeering. Guess what ? We have discovered this another winter sport. It is called Snowscoot another interesting sports for those who love the snow and Alps. Oka, you see my Mom went across to this young guy who have nicely accepted to pose a picture with the Snowscoot. Out of curiosity my Mom asked if it's easier than snowboarding and he said NO ! Oh my, I guess my Mom plans to try this one. Anyway, good luck to her :D !



Okay Mom was not content so she asked the guy if I can pose (vogue) on with it. So here was I ! Not even smiling, Moms.....



Now here's another one. I was a bit akward you see Mom gets what she wants if we speak about photos. Thank goodness they were nice.

No comments: