Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Last week last year...

Before anything else we would like to greet you a very Happy New Year ! Cheers to us and to the year 2008 !Sorry, we know the greeting is a bit late because we were out of town having a great time in the Alps. Okay I know that you have already read the post of our Mom about how we spent the Christmas and New Year, yes it was quiet and white :D ! So we're here to tell you what was the highlight of the holidays for us...what else ? THE GIFTS....you can't blame us we are kids.

Now since I told to Santa that I would like to have Spiderman stuffs....I've got them. Thank you very much. I had a pair of gloves and a punching bag. Of course, I have received many gifts of Spiderman toys but I would not really identify them...bragging isn't my thing I am quite a discreet young boy. There are also non Spiderman stuffs and I really like them too. In fact, the most exciting part we love the most was when our Mom decorated the house with Christmas tree. It was exciting because we always love to see the lights on especially at night. Mom also put 2 socks decoration as you can see on our previous post. I have noticed that Mom puts the toys we collected and could be found in the kinder surprise chocolate. They serve them as a decorations too hanging on our Christmas tree ! My Mom always tell us that she isn't an artistic person but I think she made a bright idea, don't you think ?

Hey, I guess it's my turn to speak Kuya Basti ! In fact, I didn't really have much things to say because I was asleep already because of gastro...poor me. Anyhow, when I woke up the next morning voila mes cadeaux ! As for me I have asked Santa for Dora so I've also got them. There are other presents apart from Dora and I would like to say Million thanks to Santa, who is always generous. Oh about the Christmas tree, I am bit naughty when it comes to this ! Sometimes, I would take the decorations and play with them. My Mom always scold me or punish me because honestly I have broken some of them, yes I know it wasn't so nice of me...sorry ! But what can you do...kids will always be kids and don't tell me that when you were young you were an angel...come on !!!

The other highlight of the holiday season was when we went to the Alps to spend the New year there. If you will ask us if it was expensive we would say no...because it was a free stay for one week! COOL! Thanks to Papa's bestfriend, maybe he is Santa Clause! It was the nearest ski station in the South of France and we had fun fun and total fun. Our first time to spend the New Year in the Alps. It was a very memorable day for me because I had my second medal for my ski lessons meaning I have improved a lot after taking only one week training (for someone who is not used to snow) took the test and passed them. As for my sister, well she's too young to take lessons so she just went sliding, swimming and strolling. I think she also enjoyed the snow even Mom rented a ledge she didn't want to hop on it she was just pulling the ledge and that was it, she was contented !

Enjoy watching the videos of our racketeering day !


2 comments:

Analyse said...

that's a sweet video of the 2 crapouilles! so mimi is still with dora? until what age do girl go gaga over dora ba? hehe, kamukha na kasi ni dora si louna e lol..

happy new year!

les crapouilles said...

I think until 5 yrs old Tita :D ! YOu still need to wait for another 3 yrs! LOL