Thursday, May 03, 2007

I just turned 2 !

Just like last year Mom prepared a small celebration for my 2nd birthday at the park. I was so lucky to have celebrated under a good weather condition. My Mom invited some of our close friends and I would like to thank everyone for coming and for the presents. My Mom wanted to invite more friends but she didn't have enough time. She is busy preparing our stuffs to be packed and chores to finish at home before we leave for a one week vacation in the North of France.


At the age of 2, I am proud to say that I progress everyday. Thanks to my parents who educate me as I travel my journey to childhood! To my Kuya Basti who serves as my model and helping me while we grow together. These are the things I can do:

1.I speak in phrases - I take my brother as a model. I am at the stage of parrot talking. He helps me sometimes to pronounce the words

2. I can jump and climb - I do everything my kuya does. I am not afraid to imitate him whether he climbs or jumps from one place to another. I like adventure and I am enjoying it!

3. I eat alone ! (I started at 1 1/2 y.o.) - I want to do it by myself to get ready for school on September. (oopppsss need to start potty training shame on me)

4. I know how to arrange my kalat (mess) in our room - Sometimes we are oblige to do it from time to time. It's actually a part of our education at home. To follow the rules and benefit from it later on. Not bad at all !

5. I know how to wear my shorts, pants, shoes, jackets (minsan baligtad nga lang) !

6. I know some english and tagalog words - since my parents start talking to us in English I can easily imitate them. Sometimes it's difficult to understand the words if they speak too fast.

7. I start to learn the names of animals, letters and numbers - it's because I always hear my parents teaching my brother or while they read books before going to bed or while playing.

8. I can sing some phrases from "une souris verte" et "ainsi font,font,font" with the help of my Kuya Basti. I love singing with him because he teaches me the songs he sings at school.

A lot of developments happened but these are the major things so far! I know I still have many things to learn and to accomplish soon. But for the moment, I just turned 2 and I want to take my time in discovering a lot of things while I travel my journey to childhood. I am glad that my parents doesn't expect too much from me (us). They let me do the things I wish to do without being capricious or a brat into something I like accompanied by their pieces of advice. Everyday, I learn by socializing! I do things slowly and surely so as to be effective in every aspects. Discovering things without hurrying not to be on the top or be in a competition with other children. I just simply live my life and breath the air of joy! In short, I am a happy child living in a happy family !





4 comments:

Makis said...

Happy birthday, Mimi! I hope you liked the gift we gave you. It will really help you in learning english :) Keep growing!

Leah said...

Belated Happy Birthday Mayumi. This is a great site. Very nice.

Analyse said...

belated happy bday mimi. sorry for the late greetings, tatie ana is so busy recently.. bises from me and louna.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the greetings! I had so much fun ! Don't worry tatie Ana belatlate than never ;) ! Bises !