Thursday, February 01, 2007

Spiderman returns (with no socks)


Last Christmas I have received a lot of gifts and I appreciate them all. Thank you very much to grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunties and friends. But this one is what I have wished for ! Do I exactly look like Spiderman ? Look at my little sister, she probably wants to have a costume too :) !



Oh no, I forgot something don't you think ? I don't have my socks! Dyahe, sayang OK na sana sa japorms ! Anyway, I'll ask my Maman or Papa to buy me so my costume will be complete and more realistic!

2 comments:

Analyse said...

hahaha, tawa naman ako dito.. with the matching muscles pa ha... kaya lang, kulang nga sa japorms haha... this is really funny hazel, j'adore!

Anonymous said...

Tati Analyse, hehehe di ba kulang nga po ! Next time talaga kumpleto na ako pati gadgets :) ! Merci Analyse, macho ba? -Haze