Thursday, October 19, 2006

my first too !

My fist time....to travel on a high speed train, to go to Paris ! Just a bit sleepy, high speed train makes me sleep ! Maman was very happy during our travel because I was really behaved, who says I can't be like an angel too..........oooppppssssss sometimes ;) !


My first time...... to attend a wedding celebrations.....to travel without my brother and Papa with us and last but not the least my first portrait as a grown up toddler !


I know, I don't usually smile ! Sorry but next time I will make an effort but this is not bad at all, what do you think ?



It's still my portrait ! So I hope these will not bore you. Actually some asked my Maman if I was the flower girl but I wasn't, it was just my dress that makes me looked like one!


Oh, I think I look better on this one ! I was looking into something that makes me grin a little bit ! I guess, I should do this more often or someone should do something funny in front of me, then that will make me smile !

Btw, the wedding of Tita Pat and Tonton Claude was just perfect ! I enjoyed a lot because I was not the only child and it makes me feel released...no dull moments ;)! I played, visited and eaten with other children....isn't is wonderful to be young and naughty...minsan lang po!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mayumi, such a pretty nice dress for a lovely little girl like you! Tu ne ressembles pas à un "petit globule"... on dirait un ange!
-Tati Kala

Anonymous said...

Hi Tati Kala, thanks you very much for the compliment ! Ben oui, il y a le pire, mon Papa m'appele "le vilain petit globule" surtout quand je fait des bêtise :). Bisous !

Analyse said...

what an angel. she looks behaved ha. hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tati Analyse thank you po ! So we will wait for you on Friday and will share my toys to Louna :)

Maria Angelica said...

Wow, ang cute naman ni Mayumi, kaya lang di sya naka smile. Next time Mayumi, give us a biiiiig smile. Medyo nakangita na sya dito sa last pic...

Thank you for sharing these photos Haze, she is adorable.

By the way, san na ang blog mo, bakit iba na yung lumabas, Bible study ata yun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tita Raquel and Maria ! Medyo seryoso nga po ako eh! Shy type hehehe ! Don't worry next time i'll make an effort :)! Btw, I am having problem to access in Maria's blog ! What's happening po ? Anyway, try to visit it again! Bible study ??? I don't know about this! it's still http://filipinahaze.blogspot.com and nothing change !

Anonymous said...

Hi Mayumi, I love your name - so "Dalagang Filipina". You are also very cute. And mahinhin, too! Your name suits you very well.

les crapouilles said...

Hi Tita Nina, thank you very much for visiting our blog, really much appreciated! Actually, it was my Papa's idea to have a filipino name :) but i guess, it's completely the opposite of me hahaha !!! I am not what you see, they're were saying am a bit boyish coz everything that my Kuya Basti does i do it as well...but hey people do change so, I am and I will ;)